The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the August issue
We reveal the features users want most in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Also, find the right headphones for you in our Headphone Buyers’s Guide. Plus, we take an in-depth look at the new $200 AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card.
Other highights in this issue:
- 3DMark Time Spy tested: We pit Radeon vs. GeForce in this major new DX12 benchmark.
- Best wireless keyboards: Cut the cord with Bluetooth and USB models offering extras galore.
- The 10 Best PC Games: You haven't played in 2016 (so far).
- Consumer Watch: Vicious new ransomware takes your money and still deletes your files.
- Here's How: Three hidden Android customization settings you need to try.
• Watch: our Radeon RX 480 graphics card, the Lenovo Thinkcentre X1, and Acer Chromebook 14 reviews. Plus, see for yourself how much light the Fenix RC 40 flashlight actually puts out.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the August issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your account.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's August Digital Edition: Windows 10 Anniversary Update" was originally published by PCWorld.