Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the May issue
We review Apple's smaller screens: the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and the iPhone SE. Plus, get started with biohacking and learn how to setup a redundant backup system.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: 12 Apple TV games worth buying a gamepad for.
• iOS Central: The new Night Shift feature probably won’t help you sleep better.
• Working Mac: How to filter email.
• Playlist: Why video streaming will never be like music streaming.
• Mac 911: Why your base station and OS X might report different Wi-Fi rates.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s May Digital Edition: How does the 9.7-inch Pro stack up to the big version?" was originally published by Macworld.