Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the April issue
It’s virtual reality for the masses. We show you how to get started with Google Cardboard and 11 virtual reality apps to try right now. Plus, why Apple is taking on the FBI.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Apple TV vs. Amazon's Fire TV: The gaming match-up.
• iOS Central: Use your iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard as your main computer.
• Working Mac: How to boost your Wi-Fi signal without any tricks.
• Create: MacPhun Creative Kit—critical photo editing functions delivered in one diverse app.
• Mac 911: Manage multiple Apple IDs.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s April Digital Edition: Virtual Reality for the Masses" was originally published by Macworld.