The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the December issue
We review M.2 SSDs: tiny drives that deliver huge performance and test for the best home-security camera. Go nostalgic with This Old Tech and find out the benefits of Windows 10 Pro. Plus, read our first impressions of the iPad Pro.
• Windows 10 November update: Formerly known as “Threshold 2,” you could call this the first service pack for Windows 10.
• Meet the first Toyota Mirai: And the big, expensive plan to keep this hydrogen car alive.
• Alpha2: The first affordable robot servant is now in development.
• Who makes the best home-security camera?: We test 6 new models to find out.
• Who needs Windows 10 Pro:: 5 reasons to upgrade.
• Here's How: Word tips — Random text, quick definitions, formatting tricks, and more.
• Watch: First-person-view (FPV) drone racing: It's part video game and part action sport.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the December issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's December Digital Edition: M.2 SSD Roundup" was originally published by PCWorld.