Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the November issue
We go in-depth with Apple's big product updates: the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, the iPad mini 4 and the full release El Capitan. Plus: why it's good to upgrade to iOS 9 and learn how to breathe new life into an old Mac.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How to make a bootable OS X 10.11 El Capitan Installer drive.
• iOS Central: How to get started with Apple News, iOS 9's Newsstand replacement.
• Working Mac: Our favorite Mac apps for building a website.
• Play List: Now that Apple Music trials come to an end: Should you pay to stay?
• See the best features of the iPhone 6s and of iOS 9. Watch our hands on with Apple's Safari content blocking extensions and Apple News.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s November Digital Edition: iPhone 6s Review" was originally published by Macworld.