Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the September issue
Jason Snell takes us around Apple’s first public beta of OSX El Capitan. To finding garages, valets and meters, parking apps make life easier. Also, we review the long awaited Office 2016 for the Mac and share our favorite podcasts.
Also in this month’s issue:
• iOS Central: In its second year, Apple Pay is ready to cash in.
• Working Mac: How to configure a cheap, secure RAID backup system.
• Playlist: The iTunes Guy answers questions about the latest iTunes update.
Video and Audio highlights:
• Apple’s new streaming service has a lot going for it, but there are a few things we’d love to see fixed .
• Listen to our weekly podcast with Glenn Fleishman and Susie Ochs as they discuss the iPod touch refresh and the Apple Watch's impact so far.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s September Digital Edition: OS X El Capitan First Look" was originally published by Macworld.