The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the August issue
Windows 10 is available now! See our guide to making the big move. Also, we dig into the details of the new Radeon R9 Fury X graphics card, AMD’s long awaited 4K powerhouse. Also: 5 free Wi-Fi tools that help maximize your home network.
More in the August Digital Edition:
• The truth about Intel's Broadwell vs. Haswell CPU: It's been difficult to gauge just how much better Intel's 5th-gen CPU is over the 4th-gen, until now.
• 5 free Wi-Fi tools that help maximize your home network: Wi-Fi made more wonderful.
• Hardcore Hardware: We stuffed this PC with 128GB of cutting-edge DDR4 RAM.
• Here's How: 4 Gmail Labs features you should be using.
• Watch: Gordon Mah Ung tries out the new 128GB memory kits using 16GB DDR4 memory modules. See the Exiii Hackberry 3D-printed hand and why Batman Arkham Knight was pulled.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the August issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's August Digital Edition: Windows 10 is here" was originally published by PCWorld.