Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the August issue
Jason Snell gives you six reasons to get excited about El Capitan. Also, Apple Music is live, and despite some early stutters, its streaming service rocks. Plus: Senior Editor Roman Loyola reviews the iMac with Retina 5k display and Thunderbolt 2 docks.
Also in this month’s issue:
• iOS Central: 5 podcatcher apps to replace nearly dead Instacast.
• Working Mac: Fire up your Mac's firewall.
• Create: How to create a Lightroom slideshow and sync it to your device.
• How Square aims to bring Apple Pay into mom-and-pop shops.
• Sensoria’s smart socks review: a futuristic novelty that no runner really needs.
• Take a closer look at Apple Music in action.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s August Digital Edition: Apple Music is live" was originally published by Macworld.