The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the July issue
We anticipate this month’s Windows 10 launch and Microsoft’s new plans to use its hardware to sell it. Also, we take you inside the shady world of antivirus telemarketing as a former employee opens up about their most common tactics. Plus: How to create a multiple monitor setup with three or more displays.
More in the July Digital Edition:
• Windows 10 wish list: 10 things users are still begging for.
• The essential guide to powerline Ethernet adapters: including 10 hands-on reviews.
• CyberPower Trinity Xtreme PC: looks insane but is surprisingly upgradeable.
• Here's How: How to create a multiple monitor setup with three or more displays.
• Watch: Get a up-close look at the Maingear Epic Force X99, the Microsoft Lumia 640, Android Auto and Voyce. Also, see how PicoBrew Zymatic makes beer brewing easy.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the July issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's July Digital Edition: Windows 10 is coming" was originally published by PCWorld.